Summer Teeth (Some are here, some are there...)
About Me


Name::Lala
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006

Links

Orthodontist to Dunst?
Photos of Bad Teeth -- WARNING THIS MIGHT MAKE YOU VOMIT
New Yorker article on tooth decay

Search

Google
Web Summer Teeth

CLICK!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

New blog

I am fascinated that certain Hollywood people have bad teeth. I don't know why. I'm actually devoting a blog to it.

In honor of the first famous person who inspired the phrase "Summer Teeth... some are here, some are there..." I give you this photo of singer Jewel.

Posted by Lala at 9:03 AM

2 Comments

  • Blogger Brian Dixon posted at 2:07 AM  
    Jewel is sexy despite her crooked teeth. This photo flatters her teeth, anyway.
  • Blogger Brian Dixon posted at 2:30 PM  
    Oops! For technical reasons (it’s a long story), the “brian423” link in my earlier comment doesn’t lead to my real profile.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home